As I mentioned in my 5 Minute Makeup post on the weekend, I keep a very limited bag of goodies at my boyfriend’s house. This little bag of tricks needs to cover pretty much any situation as it’s highly improbable that I’m going to get any warning or notice of what we’re up to at the weekends. Add to that my hatred of constantly carrying my life in a bag everywhere so this little collection is it! Let me list it out for you…
- Gosh anti ageing primer – mmm, I’m not in love with this and won’t repurchase. I find it a little greasy.
- Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation – I’ve already done a rave review on this one!
- A random concealer. It had to be one that did under eyes as well as anything else I need to cover up as and when
- Eyelash curlers
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural – I love this stuff! I want to get all the colours for my kit!
- A fluffy brush – I use this for putting on my powder as well as my cheek colour
- An ELF C brush – this is such a multi tasking treasure of a brush!
- 2True pink cheek and lip tint. I suspect this will never run out. You only need a tiny bit for a pretty glow!
- Benefit Ten – this is one of their “beauty powders”. It’s half pretty pink and half bronzer. I use it as an all over and crease eye colour combo as well as bronzer, cheek colour and general everything product.
- Bourjois 1001 Lashes Mascara – this has a brush similar to the Dior Show mascara wand
- BeautyUK 4 eyeshadow palette – This is packed with ten neutral eye colours ranging from black and white, grey, bronze and khaki. It’s pretty fab for being able to create a look that will go anywhere.
- Armani Lip Shimmer in 59 – this was from the Man Ray collection. So pretty and greige tastic.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Black Eyeliner pencil
- Lush The Olive Branch solid perfume – I love this smell!
- 2True black glitter eyeliner – you never know when you’ll need a little sparkle to zush up a look!
Do you have a back up makeup bag like this that needs to cover and all eventualities in life? What do you keep? I’d love to know!